Leden products are made of is made in high-quality alloy or 925 sterling silver. A metal alloy for jewellery is a better solution for most applications as pure silver bends and scratches quite easily. Sterling silver like 92.5% instead of 100% pure in order to achieve the requisite hardness and stability to resist wear and tear, and hold its shape. The auxiliary material is high-quality artificial zircon and other gemstones. This is the highest international standard of wearable body jewellery.
On top of that, Leden’s products are plated with either rhodium (a component of white gold), 18K or 24K yellow gold, white gold or rose gold.
- To provide a clean and shiny finish favoured by our customers
- To make it safe to wear for people who have hypoallergenic reactions to nickel
- To protect the silver underneath from tarnishing
We also prefer to feature natural and ethically sourced diamonds and precious gemstones such as zirconia and more. Only the finest quality Zircons are selected and used in LeDen Jewelry. Zircon is a valuable gemstone of many colours, that looks like diamonds, and is sometimes more sparkly.
Our rhodium (a component of white gold) and gold plating serve to protect the silver from tarnishing. However, due to wear and tear, the plating may wear off naturally after 1-2 years.
A variety of factors may cause the plating to wear off over time including:
- the climate,
- perspiring (sweat),
- water (and especially swimming pool water),
- washing detergents,
- accidental scratching,
- knocking and denting of the accessory.
- Know when to remove your jewellery.
- Try not to expose your jewellery to everyday chemicals such as hair products, cosmetics, perfumes, or direct sunlight, as they are likely to damage them.
- Wipe your jewellery with an anti-tarnish cloth before storing it away.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Store your pieces separately.
Even the tiniest of presents from Leden Jewelry is beautifully presented in a designer presentation box.
Incorrect items may be returned for an exchange, you may return your purchase for a refund within 30 days of receipt of purchase within 24 hours of receiving the item. We will complete your return process within 14 days, under the condition that you return the item to us in the original purchase condition, including all documentation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a return authorisation number.
Terms & Conditions for Returns + Exchanges:
- Merchandises must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- The returned item must be unworn or 100% new. We do not allow exchange or refunds if the item is not in its original condition or a defect is caused by the customer.
- We are not responsible for lost parcels that are sent back for returns or exchange.
- Exchanges can only be performed once.
- Costs for shipping back to Leden Jewelry are to be borne by the sender.
We do not offer a warranty on our accessories, please note that we can only provide the return service if the product can be returned to its original condition.
Orders can be placed by browsing through our website and adding items to your shopping bag. Once you are done shopping, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to complete the payment process
After your payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email with an order summary and shipping tracking ID number.
Currently, payment can only be made through FPX online banking.
We’ll start working on your order as soon as the order is placed, which means we are unable to amend the order or make any cancellations. This includes changing the delivery address.
For delivery within Malaysia, your item will arrive within 3-5 working days. You will be given a tracking ID number after we receive your payment.
Yes. We will email you a tracking ID provided by the courier company.
Once we receive your order, we will work on shipping it to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, we cannot cancel or make changes to your order once it enters our system. This includes not being able to change the delivery address.
Therefore, before you proceed to do your payment, be sure to do a quick check to ensure everything is correct & amp; to your satisfaction.